Friday, June 27, 2008

iPhone 3G Phone is Coming!





Last few days, I've been bothered with this ruckus about the new Apple iPhone which is about to be launched. First of all, I need to tell you that I'm not easily afflicted or teased when it comes to gadgets. I even still got my monochrome cell-phone for my daily use. But since I've heard that this iPhone is offered in a very tempting price ($199; $299), I cross check the information, by myself.

And I found myself, astonished. No wonder this news is buzzing around so much. Because this sure is a bargain I wouldn't pass (if I had the opportunity to take it). For brief explanation, you can see what features this gadget offers you:
  • Thinner
  • Black plastic back
  • Solid metal buttons
  • (Same display & camera)
  • Flush headphone jack
  • Improved audio
  • 3G – 2.8X faster than EDGE
  • Battery life: 300 hours of standby, 2G talk-time: 10 hours, 3G talk time: 5 hours, 3G browsing: 5 to 6 hours, Video: 7 hours, Audio: 24 hours.
  • GPS support
  • The next version of Mac OS X is indeed called “Snow Leopard”
  • WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
  • 802.1x authentication
  • TypePad – Free easy blogging / photo application
  • Full iWork document support
  • Complete support for Office documents (Word, Excel, and now PowerPoint)
I wish I can have my hands on these..

No comments: