Friday, November 20, 2009

Hillarious Homer Simpson Quote


Since I've been reading a lot of quotes nowadays, I realize that the one that really make my day, is Homer's!

  • [Meeting Aliens] Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
  • How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
  • If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English.
  • [Looking at a globe map...country being Uruguay]
  • Hee hee! Look at this country! 'You-are-gay.'
  • Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

Want more?

  • Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.
  • I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
  • Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
  • Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.
  • Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

1 comment:

Just Bookmark said...

i love simpson..so cuteee