Friday, October 17, 2008

Ask2Links for Earnings

I've been thinking, what to do with those extra space I have with this blog. Well, selling ads of course. But then again, choosing a very "profit-able" one is quite a fuzz for me (since I'm new in this field). So I asked one of my blog friends regarding this, and he introduced me to Ask2Links!

Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal

He said that this service is better than Google Adsense (in terms of selling values of the TextAds). Well I thought it was just some promotion that buzz most people. But to see his earnings, $12 per month for one TextAds sure amazed me!

Well, since this blog of mine already reached Alexa Rank less than 2million (with no PR), and I already have my own PayPal account; I decided to join. Who knows what it'll bring, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does it works, I mean have you ever earned from this program?

Alex L. Setiawan said...

nice info