Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rainy Days


It's been raining alot recently. Probably it is already the time for the rainy season to start in Indonesia. And I remembered how it was started, with a very thick fog came in a dark morning.

Yeah, I guess we can call it as "a sign" that the rain is coming. And now, it's been raining every single morning. I can't remember whether there was a day which doesn't started with a cold rainy morning. Hey, I don't feel like I supposed to go against that situation. Rain is good actually, for the farmers. And those who is working with plants. This time of year probably is the time they have been waiting for.

So why should I protest against it, huh? Just try to enjoy the cool wind in the morning. It freshen me well, alright.

(image taken from saynotocrack)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea.. know it, saw it too, man.
that fog sure is something.