Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shop till you drop, but save the money

I just had a chat with my friend that live in the US. He's married, and he said that he forgot to invite me. Darn! I knew I couldn't possibly attend the wedding ceremony, but what hurt could it do if he invited me, huh?

Okay, enough with the upset, now what I'm going to share. Is related to the news he delivered to me. It's about shopping over there. Well, I'm not much into shopping things. But he is definitly someone that do the shopping like girls (*LOL* no offence for all girls out there).

My friend mentioned about shopping coupons that can reduce prize!















1. Enter your ZIP code:


2. Click button below to get coupons!




Businesses: Add your coupons to
our directory FREE! Learn more.



Website owners: Add this banner and

make money giving away coupons!
Learn more.



No comments: